Just Yesterday, Wyrd games announced Malifaux 2nd edition! The new edition will be pre-released at Gen-Con this year on August 15th with a regular release in October. They will be releasing teaser images, models and other cool stuff in the meantime. The first of which....
|Is this little neverborn lady|
Some other cool stuff from the pre-release info
- Streamlined rules - Could be good. hopefully they go in the right direction here as the rules weren't that hard to follow in the first place
- New Masters - Sweeeeeet. It mentions henchmen getting promoted, so that could open some sweet new lists with old favorites.
- Gremlins to be a faction - This might get my buddy Logan to play, haha
- Easier to read card format - This is awesome. The cards are a bit tough to parse at first and anything to make these better is cool by me.
- Story moves forward - That's a thing that happens in a game??? (hint, hint gw! haha)
- FAQ - I guess they are centralizing their faq off of the forums. Seems like a good move
A quick note. Are there any games in particular you guys would like to see me cover? I've mostly been playing magic, but I wasn't sure if this was the right place to talk about that. Let me know!